13 April 2011

Surprise!


Oh, hello there, Blog.  Did you think I forgot about you?
I promise, I've just been busy.

But now that I'm home with a respiratory infection, well, I have some time, at last, to update.

The medication I'm taking keeps making things slide out of focus.  I don't like it.

By the by, that photo was taken before the infection set in.  Nobody gets to see me today.  I look awful.

Respiratory infections will do that, you know.


This photo was also not taken today.

But hey, look!  My hair is getting longer!

But that's not the most important thing about this photo.

You see the girl in that photo?  That's me!

See her face?  See it!?

That's the face of a girl who has been shopping for plane tickets.

That's right!  She's coming soon, to a location near you.

So don't make any plans for August, or possibly very-late July.

:)

No comments: