14 June 2011

For the Longest Time

So, it's been a while.  Quite a while.  Months, in fact.
Time has really been flying lately.

So, quick update:

1) I'm getting ready to leave for Camp this Sunday.  I'll be gone about two weeks, no internet or anything.  I'm really looking forward to it; our theme this year is 'medieval' and I get to wear pretty dresses and such.  Here's a photo from our recent skit rehearsal:



2) Z's band had a concert.  They've recently changed things up and their singer left, so Z and his friend Alan did more singing; their drummer also did some singing.



That's Z in the striped shirt.
They pulled this concert out of the air and had very little preparation time, but they really did great.

3) Nate is also musically talented.  He mostly plays the cello, but he's been working on the fiddle.  I've always wanted to learn the fiddle; maybe this summer once camp is done, I'll have time to work on that.



I don't have any photos of Ash, unfortunately; this is mostly due to the fact that she doesn't like me going around taking her photo throughout the day, whereas the boys either don't mind it or don't bother to tell me that they mind it.

That's all for now; it's time for me to leave for work.

No comments: